Officially Supported GPU's
These GPU's are tested with GFS and should produce SpaceCoins normally. Note that some GPUs may have been reported working, but dont produce a good amount of SC and may be removed from this list in the future. Any issues producing coins should be reported to our support staff either via Discord or submitting a Support Request
- NVIDIA Desktop GPUs: GTX 745, 750, 750Ti, 950 or higher, TITAN X/Xp/Xp CE/V.
- NVIDIA Laptop GPUs: 830m, 840m, 850m, 860m (CUDA 5 version) 910m, 930m or higher
- AMD GPUs: R7, R9 2xx series and up, RX 4xx series and up, Vega
Currently Unsupported GPU's
These GPU's might possibly work with GFS and some users have reported them working, however, we have been unable to consistently to get them to work at this time. If your card is unable to mine, we have some things we can do to try to get the card mining, but ultimately it may never work with due to technical limitations. We may try to get these cards to work in the future in a Beta, but it is possible they may never fully work.
GPU's in this list may be added to Beta releases in the future, so keep an eye on our announcements for when we are looking for Beta users!
- Any Built-In Mobile Graphics: including Intel HD/UHD graphics, AMD Mobility/Mobility HD).
- Any Built-in video on CPU: including Intel Iris, Radeon APU's
- Any Built-in Motherboard GPUs: including GeForce 7xxx, 8xxx, 9xxx
- NVIDIA Desktop GPUs: GTX 7xx series and lower (with exception of 745/750/750Ti), Titan, Titan Black, Titan Z, GRID
- NVIDIA Laptop GPUs: 7xxM series and lower, 800M, 820M, 860M (CUDA 3), 870M, 880M, 920M
- AMD Desktop GPUs: X Series, R5 series, R6 series, R8 series
- Workstation GPUs: NVIDIA Quadro, Tesla. AMD Firepro, Radeon Pro.
A note about Workstation GPUs: A few users have reported these to be working, but very sporadically. It is possible that you may be able to configure your GPU's settings to work with Games From Space, but in general, the drivers used for Workstation GPU's are configured specifically for high-performance rendering, not gaming/cryptocurrency mining. Even though the cards themselves have great specs, the combinations of drivers and other factors of the GPU architecture make is unlikely these cards will be able to mine.
If your Workstation GPU is working with GFS, let us know how you have it set up so we can possibly support these in the future by submitting a Support Request
GPU's must currently meet these minimum requirements to work with Games From Space
- CUDA 5 or higher (NVIDIA)
- 512MB+ VRAM (NVIDIA)
- OpenCL 1.2 or higher (AMD)
- 4GB+ VRAM (AMD)
- GDDR5 VRAM (lower GDDR VRAM version may work, but at greatly reduced speeds)
Do you have a working card that is not in the Officially Supported list? Please let us know by submitting a Support Request