Because Anti Virus tends to be allergic to GPU miners.
Due to recent exploits and illegal stealth miners, many anti virus programs are generally allergic to GPU miners - even the legit ones (More details by COINguides).
To resolve the issue:
- Make an exception in your anti virus software by
- excluding: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\games-from-space-client
- excluding: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Programs\games-from-space-client
- replacing the above USERNAME with your Windows user name / directory
- Re-install the Games From Space app
This is a known cause to the Insufficient GPU Memory error when there is enough GPU memory.
For instructions on how to add an exception to your antivirus software for other vendors, please consult the instructions on the vendor's website.
If you continue to experience your issue after following all the steps in this article, please create a Support Request to contact Support.