You don't get any coins, but it looks like the miner is running.
System Error: "Network Issues"
System Error: "No Work from Games from Space Servers"
This can be caused by Firewalls and other Smart Intrusion Dectection Systems. For example some ASUS Routers have a service called AiProtection. Some of these tools and services block traffic between your client and our Stratum server backends, causing that your client doesn't get any work, hence producing no coins.
- Try unblocking in your Windows Firewall everything in these two folders:
in your Firewall
- To add an exception, go into your Control Panel > Windows Defender Firewall > Allow an App or Feature through the Firewall.
- Click Allow Another App
- Click Browse, then navigate to:
- Add GamesFromSpaceService.exe
- Repeat the process to add GamesFromSpaceInfo.exe
- Repeat the process browsing to: %APPDATA%\games-from-space-client\win\zmminer
- Add zm.exe in this directory to your exclusions.
- Check if your router has some kind of additional Firewall or Intrusion Detection System. If it does you may need to add exceptions there as well. For information on how to do this, refer to your router's instruction manual.
If you continue to experience your issue after following all the steps in this article, please create a Support Request to contact Support.
Please include in your ticket your log files and debug report
-To send the debug report, click the Wrench icon at the bottom of the client
-To include your log files, navigate to %appdata%/games-from-space-client and attach your log.log file. Please do not copy/paste the contents of this file into the ticket, as it is very long.