Seriously, we absolutely want to hear from you! You can let us know...
You can submit a feature wish in our Community section of the GFS Help Desk.
Please do a quick search for any existing Feature Wish first to make sure someone hasn't already requested it.
If someone has already Wished for it:
Upvote the Wish! Your vote and others in the community count and will directly influence GFS development.
- Know that duplicate Wishes clutter up the list and will be deleted :(
If there are no existing Wishes for it:
Create a Wish! Others can vote on your Wish to increase or decrease the Wish's effect on development. To create a new wish, Click here
What if I receive a response saying my Wish is a duplicate?
Don't give up! We remove duplicates so that voting on Wishes truly represents the number of users who want it. If voting is divided between several duplicate Wishes, then the Wish will have a lower chance of getting implemented.
If this happens, please find the original Wish and upvote it. Your vote counts!
What happens with my Wish after I submit it?
- Initial Review: After submitting your Wish, it is typically reviewed by Staff within 48 hours (checking for duplicates, features that are already in GFS, or support issues)
- [Answered]: After reviewing the Wish, Staff found there is already a Wish created about this, the feature is already in GFS, or the Wish is actually a support issue. Staff will provide an official response telling you the issue with the Wish, and it will be deleted a few days later if there is no response.
- Staff may pick really cool requests to be Featured for other users
- Voting: After Staff determines it is a valid Wish, the Wish is open to all our other users to vote on.
- Curation: After a Wish receives a significant amount of upvotes, the feature Wished for is discussed among our Staff and Developers to see if the Wish is feasible, and how we may be able to implement it. If all goes well, your wish will be implemented into Games From Space!
- [Not Planned]: Our team decided the feature cannot be implemented, or found a major issue preventing us from implementing it.
- [Planned]: It has been decided the feature will be implemented, and we are working on it
- [Completed]: The feature has been implemented! Hooray!